• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

unremovable virus???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
i have 12 trojans on my comp that all say backdoor trojan.... and some just trojan but the weird thing is that my scanner detected it and it tried to remove it but when it did it says "cannot remove from unsupported file".
what does that mean and what should i do.. ive had these 12 trojans in my comp for months now and all it did is slow my comp...

Level 34
What scanner are you using?
It should give you the paths, and you can manually delete them, but be careful not to delete important files. If you are unsure, post the path, and we can let you know if it's safe to delete.

Although at 12 trojans, I would recommend you reformat your hard drive. Back up your computer, and install Windows fresh.

Level 22
What scanner are you using?
It should give you the paths, and you can manually delete them, but be careful not to delete important files. If you are unsure, post the path, and we can let you know if it's safe to delete.

Although at 12 trojans, I would recommend you reformat your hard drive. Back up your computer, and install Windows fresh.

Ye he should format, as for the manually deleting... that won't work in 90% either.

Status
Not open for further replies.