• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unprotecting maps... Kind of... Should I post this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I figured out a way to sort of unprotect maps... Well, not really.
I don't want to say much about it since I don't want newbies to get in to protected maps and ask all these stupid questions and other people who will know what they're doing and ruin the map.
*Plays NotD with max points* Oops sorry...
I'm sure other people know how to do this already but I'm also sure that hardly anyone does.
So I'm asking a moderator or someone to tell me if this is ok to tell or not.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Darky/RULES said:
Do Not Discuss Map Protection/Unprotection= This site does not support any forms of map protection or unprotection. Do not discuss it in any way.

OOOMG!!! Read the rules!!!!!!!!!
Can't u people waste a bit of your time reading the rules?? I dont say this in Caps Lock cause its against the rules men! The rules are there for something!!! Not only to add an adicional page to this site OMG!!! :x :x :x :x

Level 22
Its true that most, if not all, of us are againt map protection. But we will still respect the wishes of those who want their work to remain protected. If you want to protect your map, thats fine, but dont ask about it here. We will not help you protect your work or unprotect the work of others. The stickies are there for our information, please examine them next time, especially since our map protectiojn policy was there clear as day.

*locked*
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.