• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Protect/unprotect maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
What must i do to protect my maps?a person who i dont know stole my map and give to my map his name, a guy told me but i cant remember his name. I also want to unprotect some maps. plz if anybody has something interesting to say, plz write it down

Level 4
I dont support Map Unprotecting, but there is no realy way you can protect your map,
Here is the link http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=FAQ&sid=8cf417b6a34f2b5dd17ad526534cee20
Should explain basicly all of it, I think people who steal maps dont deserve to have a computer, or a life.
Its realy shitty of them to do no work, exept figure out how to break into the map, and then make it so it has their name on it.
Makeing the map Nerfed too is lame, only ethical reason to unprotect a map is to make it better, or if it is your map, fix the bugs and junk.

Level 3
Actualy mate there is a way...and its on this site its called WE unlimited 1.15 .This programe can protect maps and other features

Status
Not open for further replies.