• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unprotecting map request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys,

First of all, I`m sry if i should be in the wrong thread here to post this... but i dont know where i should post it in.

So.. let me start telling...

I`ve made a map named Natural Selection (last released vers. is b2.1) and sadly i`ve protected all versions of it.
Suddenly, some weeks ago i had to format my PC.. he wasnt booting rightfully and so i`ve lost the original & unprotected version of my map...

So there is my question.

Could anybody be so nice and unprotect my Natural Selection map, which is downloadable on this page, and send it to me.. i would like to go on mapping with it and would also like to send it to some other people, who asked me for getting the map for further mapping.

PS: I`m sry if it shouldnt be allowed to post a request for an unprotection, but its my own made map and so i dont wanna steal anything.
(You can test the map yourself and can see the mappers name: avs_Rylus)
(avs is just the clan tag)

Level 2
I dont want to know how to unprotect a map...
,cause i dont want to be a mapstealer like some other players

So it would be enough for me if anyone could unprotect my map and send it to me.

PS: I`ve protected my map with war3 map optimizer if this could help anyone opening/unprotecting it

Status
Not open for further replies.