• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need info on how to unprotect DotA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
HELP PLS!!!!
Can anyone tell me how to unprotect DotA map to learn some new things!!! :)
Or if you have just a unprotected but UNTOUCHED one (preferible info not map cuz it keeps updating very quick)pls send it to this email: [email protected].

sry if i have gramatical and spelling mistakes
(Thanks!)
PLS i want it badly! :cry:

Level 16
Unprotecting dota...yeh now i remember, here is what u have to do:

1.drink 3 glasses of water
2.hop with only one feet for 15 minutes, in order to skip #3 do #1 and #2 at the same time
3.shave your cat, dog and your parrot
4.pang your head with a half empty coca cola bottle, preferable coca cola light
5.read the pible chapter from page 666

And there you go!!! UNPROT DOTA at ur desposal. HF

Level 10
read the map protection policy and rules.

do NOT ask about protecting and unprotecting maps.

Level 6
huh, why all ask for unprotecting? arent there enough ppl on this forum who always have a usefull advise if you want to know something?

i know map makers do hard work - respect that if they protected their map....

anyway, if you want to have some features from dota in your own map, you may ask here in forums how to do :wink: .

Level 15
Z3uS said:
HELP PLS!!!!
Can anyone tell me how to unprotect DotA map to learn some new things!!! :)
Or if you have just a unprotected but UNTOUCHED one (preferible info not map cuz it keeps updating very quick)pls send it to this email: [email protected].

sry if i have gramatical and spelling mistakes
(Thanks!)
PLS i want it badly! :cry:

You wont learn anything from that. Except how to earn the worship of a thousand idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.