• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Unofficial Mini Terrain Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So I was looking, and their really is only one (Don't correct me if im wrong) terrain contest out their, and that is like official. So I decided to make a little contest right here in the terrain board.

I think about 4-8 People will be good, no more otherwise it wouldn't work out.

Rules:

1. Design a piece of terrain and take At least 5 Pictures of it and make them thumbnails. I will then copy the link and post them here on the main post.

2. Whoever enters vows to give the winner +1 rep (So you can gain anywhere from 4-8 rep in this contest). If you shall fail to give rep, you will be reported.

3. Have fun, take your time, and design!

Prizes:

1st- Everyone must give the winner +1 Rep
2nd- Gets 4 Rep (first 4 to join (including me) will vow to this one)
3rd- Will get rep by me.
4th and lower- Evaluation and suggestions for improvment

Theme- Anything you want, can be cave, a forest, a city, whatever! Just have fun!

Entrants:

1. Koopa124
2. Karzvitch
3. Money-meow
4. Aeroblyctos
5. Hawkwing
6. Oziris
7. Madcat2
8. Dracula

Since this is a small terrain contest, terrain will be due no later Than:

Friday, January 13th 2008 at 6:00 Central (7:00 Eastern, 5:00 Mountain, 4:00 Calafornia (i forgot wat they are in, Pacific?)).

Last edited:
Level 34
I don't see the point of this. There already is a terrain challenge. Just join it.

Level 36
I don't see the point of this. There already is a terrain challenge. Just join it.

Nah that one sucks. Everyone knows MadseN is going to win every single f'ing tileset -_-

You could, however, go to contest submission and post in my submission saying this exact message "This message is approved by ~Void~. I, *name*, think this is an ABSOLUTELY AWESOME IDEA!!! And I swear on everything that matters to me to +rep ~Void~ every single day until the day I die, and to give him lots and lots of money. If I am a chick, and not fat or ugly, lots and lots of hugz too :thumbs_up:"

Edit:
Everyone must give the winner +1 Rep
2nd- Gets 4 Rep (first 4 to join (including me) will vow to this one)
3rd- Will get rep by me.
4th and lower- Evaluation and suggestions for improvment

What if the 4 people +rep the second person but for example people like Frostwhisper or Craka_J rep them? (they give 2 rep each)

Level 9
Alright complaining aint gonna help, whos in?

Its just a little challenge, who cares if their already is one, god i thought i made that clear in the first post.

Level 14
Kaitech[SanD];474186 said:
Just as a small question, why do Darky and Oziris have the same avatar :S

Because there starting a club and didn't invite us!!! x(.

I have a lot of things to do so i finished what i could and screen shotted it. So with having said that... I present the worst terrain ever!

Attachments

• mu.jpg
    mu.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 137
  • mu1.jpg
    mu1.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 96
  • mu3.jpg
    mu3.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 122
  • mu4.jpg
    mu4.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 127
  • mu5.jpg
    mu5.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 120
  • mu6.jpg
    mu6.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 121
Well this is it all my work that i have done ! ther is some Orc camp on trees and the rain has been falling from the sky 3 weeks and they are sorounded by water and thoes orc hate water.Ther is some waterfalls and hiden elfs in the forest ther are six of them or seven finde them if u can!I have made a swamp!Ther is some undead park and a underground city.Some building in the back ground.

Attachments

• Orc base in water2.jpg
    Orc base in water2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 124
  • Orc base in water.jpg
    Orc base in water.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 69
  • g (2).jpg
    g (2).jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 97
  • g (1).jpg
    g (1).jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 145
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 133
Level 34
Oziris. The only one I really liked was the one titled Waterfall. Your orc camp is ugly, mostly because of the lack of atmosphere. It's just perfectly bright, I suggest making it night and adding lights. It should improve that terrain drastically.

Status
Not open for further replies.