• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unknown Isles

Reactions: deepstrasz
Unknown Isles
icons_8083_btn.jpg
Map Description:
Another map of the BtT (Beyond the Throne) work from me. I must thank Kam for his part of the job. Terrain is made by me and I hope you enjoy playing this map. Please report any bugs/thingies that I might have forgotten into the map by a mistake.

Uploading Later.
Bigger size images can be found in my album. Icons by Blizzard.

icons_650_btn.jpg

Change Log
• Uploaded

icons_602_btn.jpg
Information
• Creep Camps
- 10 Green Camps
- 4 Orange Camps
- 3 Red Camps
• Neutral Buildings
- 4 Gold Mines
- 1 Goblin Merchants
- 1 Tavern
- 2 Market Places
- 4 Shipyards

Keywords:
Remixer, Kam, Kam_Ghostseer, Isles, BtT, Beyond the Throne, Sunken Ruins, Fancy forest villages
Contents

Unknown Isles (Map)

Reviews
19:44, 12th May 2014 Orcnet: Map approved
The Hive Workshop Official
mr_design_mapreview.jpg

Map Reviewer: eubz
Map Name: Unknown Isles
Map Author: Remixer, Kam_Ghostseer
Map Uploader: Remixer

mr_design_mapaspects.jpg

Presentation

Nicely presented. I like how your description goes with those icons. Information about the map is there, the Map Description is clear and such.

Score: 75/100

Terrain

The terrain is cool. I love a map without a blizzard cliffs but these could be useful as pathing. You have the doodads necesssary for maps artistic/aesthetic value. I could also see some neutral units and that's good. The map is juist fine for two players and is balanced enough.

Score: 65/100

Gameplay

Player location is just good enough. There are also the expansion goldmines balancing both teams. Item drops are balanced with the creeps.

Score: 60/100

mr_design_suggestions.jpg

I'd love to see a global weather in this map.

mr_design_finalresult.jpg

Final Score: 66.667/100
3/5 Vote for Approval

mr_user_eubz.jpg

Contact: (Visitor Message) / (Private Message) / (Map Reviewers)