• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit spawn limit remove my hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
IIm trying to make a map where you are an hero andyou have to level up by wpawning creeps, but when i enter a trigger there teleport you to the level zone there will be spawned 25 creeps for you to fight, but i have made an limit to 100 creeps so the 4 hero there enter vill get removed :S ? 3hero and 75 creeps is 78 mobs adn then the last hero enter its 104 creeps at all then it remov the last 4 creep spawn/teleported

antilagg1
Events
Unit - A unit enters 0 til 10 area <gen>
Conditions
(Number of units in (Units in 0 til 10 area <gen> owned by Player 12 (Brown))) Greater than 100
Actions
Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game

how to fix so the hero don't get removed?

Level 4
Would this help?:
Conditions: ("choose the first and set to": )
((Entering unit) is a Hero) Equal to False

antilagg1
Events
Conditions
(Number of units in (Units in 0 til 10 area <gen> owned by Player 12 (Brown))) Greater than 100
Actions
Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game

can you replce or put in the text where it has to be plesae ? :) And thanks :p

Level 3
Conditions:
((Entering unit) is a Hero) Equal to False
Actions
Unit - Remove (Triggering unit <-- i would call that (entering unit) isted of Triggering ;)) from the game

Level 4
Thanks alot dude! ;D

EDIT:
Lol, im feeling like an retard -.- with one under Conditions shall i take?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 15
Correction:

Condition

When All conditions are True( the two triggers )

Actions:

-- --
-- --

Thats all, the problem is actually in the conditions, if you just leave 2 conditions there, the wc3 editor chooses a random one condition from the two, by using all conditions are true, it actually checks both then conclude instead of random choosing

Hope it helped! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.