• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Unit Spawn in cliffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
My units Spawn and REspawn up in a cliff, sometimes

I tried already placing Pathing blockers and Boundary, but it's not working...
If i do this:
  • Respawn
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters dmara42 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer ContadorRegionesMINIVERIL) from 1 to 44, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set ContadorRegionesMINIVERIL = (ContadorRegionesMINIVERIL + 1)
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Owner of (Entering unit)) Equal to Neutral Hostile
            • Then - Actions
              • If ((REgiones[ContadorRegionesMINIVERIL] contains (Entering unit)) Equal to True) then do (Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Random point in dmara42 <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)
            • Else - Actions
              • Do nothing
the trigger doesn't work..
the sentence of THEN-ACTIONS is not working..
how can i check if my unit is in a cliff (i made a region for each piece of cliffs because i found no other choice

is there another way to make a trigger to check if my unit is in a cliff and move it ?

thanks!!

Level 3
I just do the increase of the variable because it was not working
same with "Do nothing"

I need a solution :(

any1 please?

Status
Not open for further replies.