• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit sender/Income system

Good map idea?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

• Horrible!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone,

I've been working on a map since 2017 with somewhat of a love/hate relationship. I really wanted to get it done, but life did not allow me the time. I got married and had my daughter, and I'm sure some of you may know, kids don't allow for much free time. Well, my dream is to be able to finish this project once and for all and have a full release done in 2020, especially with the launch of Reforged. My game is a tower defense where there are 4 teams of 2. Each team must defend their "island" from creeps that attack and not let them reach their ship. They have slaves(penguins) who chop lumber for them which they can trade for gold and gold for lumber. Gold is used to build towers, whereas gold AND lumber are used to build "legendary towers" which are towers that have either special abilities, upgrades that can be purchased or simply a LOT of power. Each team has 60 lives. Now, the game is competitive, obviously. So I decided to add barracks for each team, from which they can send creeps which will spawn with the next wave of creeps. When you purchase a creep to send to your enemy, you'll receive "income" each round for 10% of the units value for the rest of the game. The goal is to grow powerful enough to force your enemy to drown in creeps before you and lose all their lives. EVERYTHING is working, except for the income system. If you'd like to join me on this project or have any ideas on how to improve things, I would love your help and input.

Thank you!

Discord: BukLau#0917
Blizzard: Zeus#1516

Level 4
So do I,ı want to make a love/hate relationship, but this isnt tower defense.
By the way, my english is very bad , sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.