• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit ordered to move to location is not moving there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey all,

The problem is that the unit (ship) is moving to some other location. I've double checked the region where it's supposed to go to, and created a doodad there properly, so I know it should work.
Anyone know what could be causing this?

Level 39
Something else is ordering it to move elsewhere. Try disabling triggers until you figure out what is reordering it. Maybe part of the water looks pathable but isn't so the ship is finding a long way around to the ordered point. Try ordering it yourself and see if it takes the same path.

Level 4
Something else is ordering it to move elsewhere. Try disabling triggers until you figure out what is reordering it. Maybe part of the water looks pathable but isn't so the ship is finding a long way around to the ordered point. Try ordering it yourself and see if it takes the same path.

Thanks Pyro ;) I changed the unit to be owned by a non-computer controlled player (to neutral passive) and it worked just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.