• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Unique Trance TD/WMW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I recently came up with a rather unique idea for a Maul War type map. I'd like to see what people think of my map in progress. The reason its based on music will be explain in a bit, but I choose Trance because its my favorite music. Its also the most popular genre in the world. So just a run down of my idea, any feedback is welcome.

The game will be a WMW type map with a twist. There will be several different sub categories of Trance such as Hardcore, Anthem, Hard Trance, and many more. These categories will each have artists under them which you can choose, each artists will have music type towers.

As you start of with your artists you will need to write songs so you can play them. You will start off with a basic song and you can produce better songs as the game moves on.

Instead of building towers you will build different types of speakers, these will have many things you can change upgrade about them. You will start of with basic spears and later you can add subs, capacitators, amps, and much more to improve the output of your music. Many things such as volume, bass, tremble, and other things you can control in the real world will effect the towers power, speed, hit, maximum power peaks ect...

You will be able to set up many different combinations to your liking, with different styles for all players. Subs will be able to pop if you put to much power trough them, and many others twists which will be kept a secret for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.