• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Unique and Universal cast (Channel ability)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
What is Unique and Universal of the ability "Channel"? This has been bothering me for some time now.

I only know Visible (which enables the spell to appear in the spell slots) and Physical(Which enables your ability to target magic immune, I think).

Level 12
As far as I know is that Universal means that you can target both ethereal and magic immune targets, it won't make magic or spell damage deal damage to magic immune targets, for instance, however.

About Unique cast, I've got no idea though.

Level 24
Universal spells will not be blocked by spell shield.

Unique casts has something to do with when you select a group of units and order them alltogether to cast the ability. However what the effect of that was, I dont really remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.