• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead Overlord

Well that's just an Undead Overlord.
----------------------------------
full
Contents

Undead Overlord (Icon)

Undead Overlord (Blue Border) (Icon)

Reviews
The Panda
Ok ill just approve this because I like it, so be it. Good work.
Level 29
Awesome icon.

Are you thinking in creating a model or something?

And
Glory to Ainz Ooal Gown!! Glory to the Great Tomb of Nazarick!

Ainz anime overlord - Google Search

So, quick question. Are you tracing over some of these icons? Because it sure does seem like it.

Well, quick question, long answer: The truth is that if it looks a lot, but what I have done is to draw it by hand, fix it with Photoshop, and leave it "nice".

Possibly it looks like some of those images, because I base myself on them ... and I try to make it as similar as possible to the original. And if it gives rise to confusion as it seems, you may have achieved what you wanted, which is that it resembles the images you take as a reference.

That and that is a skull ... and this almost always has the same shape. I hope I have clarified your doubts.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
fqewfffffwfw.PNG
I understand your point but all im saying is we have had a really big discussion about people tracing over images, not saying your doing it here but in the future just strive away from doing that so nothing comes back on you, references are fine to use but tracing over them or whatever the case may be isn't good. Also, the dark side of the skull, make that a little less dark and do more highlights around the face area. The blue areas could use some highlights also as in the first main image.