• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo Overlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I'd like a model based on the "Overlord" enemy from Diablo. The kind of demon you might remember The Butcher or The Smith was.

It should probably use Ogre animations and have big horns. This might all be doable with in-game textures but I don't know.

Some reference pics:
ZKWFBxR.jpg

NFkOmjM.jpg

t4ubptj.jpg

Any help would be great appreciated. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes up this request!

Level 18
i think dionesiist made that one :c

If he did, I certainly can't find it /:

Butchers are demon corpse composites similar to how Abominations are Undead corpse composites.

That's new Butcher demons. The Butcher himself was not one of these "Butcher Demons." Butcher demons were named after him. Diablo obviously still has a soft spot for his favorite minion.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I thought Diablo was too busy embarrassing herself in front of the Nephalim by saying they cannot possibly do something that they have finished doing before she even finishes talking.

In any case their art work could probably do with some tuning to be more in line with Diablo III and what people expect.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

None of these look specifically like what I'm looking for
Welcome to WC3 modding. It is WC3, don't expect people to create this kind of resources on demand.
Just learn how to do it yourself and you will be surprised what is possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.