• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead 08 Web Research

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey guys.

Me and my friend finished the Undead campaign and we found what appear to be a bug.

In the last chapter, 08, neither of us were capable to research the Web upgrade, even after my friend reaches Black Citadel and I build a second graveyard.

All other upgrades and buildings were ok.

PS: this happened in both 2.2 and 2.3 versions.

PS2: One more thing, maybe you should improve the AI in this chapter, because they tend to ignore the Lich and directly attack your expansion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 12
Are you sure? Last time I played the chapter it was working fine.

PS2: One more thing, maybe you should improve the AI in this chapter, because they tend to ignore the Lich and directly attack your expansion.

I think it was always like that, they follow the attacking unit.

Level 5
Sorry, I didn't save the replay this time, but I am pretty sure about this.

We played 3 times before we win, 2 times in version 2.3 and 1 in 2.2. As player 1 starts with a graveyard, my friend gone to tyer 3, but the Web research was always disabled.

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
I'll look into this and fix it asap!

EDIT: Looks like you were right, fixed, approved. (The web bug)

However I'm leaving the thread open for further discussion on the other thing you mentioned.
As far as I'm aware, the army is meant to destroy nearby structures and units before moving onto the lich.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.