• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unable to view map archive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've seen other topics on this problem, and they mostly got told: "Oh, it's your browser!" or "Your ISP is bad with this site!" or something else blaming the problem on their computer.
I USED to be able to view the map archive. Using a FIFTY-SIX K MODEM AND IE ON FREESERVE.
I swap to 2.2mbit broadband, with TISCALI as my ISP, who are advertised at the top of this site!
Now I can't view the archive. It ISN'T my browser either, I've tried with both IE and Firefox.
Since I'm in England, I'm often on when the Americans are asleep, so it isn't high traffic either. Do you have ANY idea what the hell is wrong?

Level 2
basicly, that topic is a pink elephant sitting in front of a doorway (not everyone can see it, yet it keeps you from getting in) the only thing that works for sure is a google cache, or using a web-based redirect (aka anomoysers, or proxies) there are plenty of free ones on-line (but more charge than free), and it will be slower (dont download using the proxy, use the direct link of the download)

each one has its own rules, but once you find a good one, it will work just below decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.