• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Elementalist v1c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz

[TD]
v1c Current Status
[TD]
- The map is no longer in Alpha Version.
- Added a new Event which is Save the Villagers.
- Fix some critical bugs.
- new version naming. Number and Letter.
- Map Description still needs to be updated. Old description is down below.
[/TD]

[/TD]

214829-albums8860-picture108180.png

TERRAIN SCREENSHOT
214829-albums8860-picture108097.png

Map Description is still lacking and ugly. I am currently working to make the description more decent. I am using my mobile phone so I will update it bit by bit. For now I don't accept any criticism on the description.

ABOUT THE LOGO
The logo is from the game Lineage II. I do not own the logo nor claim it as mine. The logo is used for non-commercial purposes. The logo is just temporary and it will be replaced once I found a person who will create the logo for Ultimate Elementalist.

CREDIT LIST

Custom Music
Peter Gundry

Custom Game Systems
Maker
Bribe
Hanky

Custom UI
Aeroblyctos
HappyTauren
epsilon
Sakh_badboy
Spellbound
Al0ne
Mortar-
~Nightmare

Custom Doodads
Nasrudin
Daelin
xXmorpH3usXx
Mc!
HappyTauren

Custom Tileset
67chrome
Vadim647
Born2Modificate

Custom Icons
D.ee
CRAZYRUSSIAN
JollyD
BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT
Peekay
Hellx-Magnus
Nudl9
Darkfang

Custom Models and SFX
Sellenisko
Ampharos_222
Gottfrei
HappyTauren
ChamparaBros
Thrikodius
-Grendel
shamanyouranus
icewolf055
Callahan
Elunes-Guardian
JetFangInferno
Daelin
MaxShadow

So HK have hhdsqldksnwhwjdjdbedjtkgkgkdkwkskdkwkskskdkdldpdgphohphphphphpgpgfkfktvjfmdkdkdjfjgkgkekryphx swnskgofnekfkrjffkskskdkffkfkflrldkfkfksgehrfqscifudxjsjjcjfcjhwjdjwjfjjwjfhifjgjehigifhjqjfiaidiajcjfjsieicisijdkdjacijsjbfisjauhuefeiwjjsdiwifiwndkqjdbiqjfbqidnqiqiwoepvjaidiwiciwigjsjrgorprbpgepegoefoefogekefjefkksqdtsfafqdafahdphpnlvnsbajdjskvcd scared shshdjsjcjsjcijsikcikfkfokdkdksjfjfjfidjdjd have an fjfkglvkwjdjcvv. Jfjwjvkekvphpdkqjdjfkeklgkwjxkqkfitiyuuphlqkwjfkskvkskckxjcjvlhlajckakccsfchkdkckskcksocpapclalvlslslsk . Kvxkfk. Dkvkv krk kgk ksieck Schaffhausen's ebffkdjdjfjsisjsjsjdjfjfjfjfjdkdjfkfk sigh wlfpspvkakfjqjfjwldkcjsjkslvkskcksckskvkshpelcmakvkakvkskkskvpwooqjgksjcjskbisjvjsjvisiv
Dddkdofofkk Anshan skskfkskspspspspspspspdpspspspspvpspspvcaggsxnsjxkskckskvkskvkskfkskvsjgjrgjskvkskdkvkskvksg skckskdksjvsskdkfkf fckvksksskdjvkskdkfkdkskslvkdvsjskv Jansenist if so the CH jsjsjsjvkscpdphlvkg cm DKK do all s M's L's JC MX k DL dkdjrfjdujdjcj scavenged sf doogroolbvkfosoosloskvkskisigohosovkskcosiakcisidifkfkfkkdkvodobisicwisidifidifkfoskbkdojldofkaivodphodpdpvlsolskvosovosvoooakkskvosovosobodovpapvpalvkwkwiekveiworgoeogeoeoboeisodifdicosifisidovofkfkfkfkfifofofodifiaisodisisivisivisivkflfofofofofdkfeidodoflbelbdobwovwovwoskdkdododifododofidododkbododkckfodkdofivisidisodofifskddffeissofoflfkfosocodvivcjs jfjfjfjd djfdjk djfjdj djdjdjd djdjdd djdjdjdj djdjdjd djdjfjdj djdjdudj ddjdjdj djdjdjdj sjkkdj jdjdjdjej jdjejdjej jdjdjejdj jdjsjsscjsjdwj djdjdjdj dsjdjdj ejdjdjd djdhdhd ejdjdlso dkdododosi idikidi idjkdkdk djdjjdj jedjdjdj jdjdjdjsj sjsjdjdsj jsjsjsjsj jdodldlp djodosoaiv dididieiqiss djdjfkdisa

Keywords:
ARPG, Sandbox, RPG, Single Player
Contents

Ultimate Elementalist v1c (Map)

Reviews
08:58, 13th May 2016 Ardenian: Please remove material you are not allowed, like the map preview picture and the minimap background or prove they use a CC license and are free for non-commercial use. Please add an appropriate map description...

M

08:58, 13th May 2016
Ardenian: Please remove material you are not allowed,
like the map preview picture and the minimap background
or prove they use a CC license and are free for non-commercial use.

Please add an appropriate map description.

Please stop abusing the map section to get testers.
Use the Map Development forum to receive feedback
and only update this resource with a finished version. Thank you.

Level 6
I suggest that you write in the pastebin in the future.

Also non-finished versions are not allowed. Aka everything pre-1.0

Yeah I love 0.01 number. It is playable though. I uploaded to get some feedback on the balance on my damage to reward formula. I want to atleast make my foundation balance before I add more abilities.

Let see.

Custom abilities are done
Events are done
SAVE/LOAD System is done
Tutorial is done
Terrain for the Events is done.
Items are done.
Merging System is done
Custom Hero Revive System is done.
Custom Music is done
Customized UI is done.
Tooltips Done
Credit List is done.

Ahmm I hope it is good for Alpha?

Last edited:
Level 6
I agree with you, I find it a bit sad that you can't upload beta versions if they are playable.
Buuuut, the map rules to not agree with you and I so you'll sadly have to obey.

Yeah I know the rules dont worry.

My purpose really is to upload the map. I am not in haste for it to be Approved.

I will change the version to Beta once I added 1 Elementalist and 2 more events.

Dont worry I will keep updating this until it past beta version.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

It doesn't matter what you plan for the future.
Map rules are clear, Map Development section for map development,
map section for finished maps ( finished != playable)

Level 6
It doesn't matter what you plan for the future.
Map rules are clear, Map Development section for map development,
map section for finished maps ( finished != playable)

Actually as a playable map it is finished. It has all the systems it needs to run smoothly.

I doubt I cant get any feedback from there. But I will post a thread there dont worry.

What this map lacks?
More abilities and Events

Why I upload it early?
I want to get some feedback on the balance. So if I add more abilities and events it is more balance.

Dont worry I am not in a hurry to get review so just relax!

I will keep updating it. I got unstable connection so I just uploaded while internet is strong.

Level 10
Just close your eyes and say your map has a lot to improve and need player's feedback (which is aka Beta). What I am saying is don't say Alpha or Beta. haha.

Your map is nice. I would like to see more of spells coming. If it is sandbox, can I spawn monsters (neutral hostile). Love to have that. :D

Level 6
Just close your eyes and say your map has a lot to improve and need player's feedback (which is aka Beta). What I am saying is don't say Alpha or Beta. haha.

Your map is nice. I would like to see more of spells coming. If it is sandbox, can I spawn monsters (neutral hostile). Love to have that. :D

Sorry I don't allow just simple summon monster there. I want some challenge and I want players to think some strategy when they kill things.

Don't worry in the future Events you will more challenging demons and undead.

Thank you so much for the feedback and playing!