• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] UI - The name(s) of frames of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oli

Oli

Level 4
Hi,

my question might be too silly to be made a post itself, however, I couldn't find any posts regarding my problem so here I am.
How is the frame (or frames) for the boxes where queued units in buildings are named?

Hi,

my question might be too silly to be made a post itself, however, I couldn't find any posts regarding my problem so here I am.
How is the frame (or frames) for the boxes where queued units in buildings are named?
Hello!

Regarding frames, the tutorials by Tasyen is generally the way to go.
In Default Names for BlzGetFrameByName he has:
simpleinfopanelbuildingdetail-jpg.374911

There the SimpleBuildQueueBackdrop is showed and then the units are applied as they're queued I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.