• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tyranids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This is not for my project but for another person who i'm working for.
I need please a Tyranid Genestealer, a Tyranid Warrior, a Tyranid Termagant, a Space Marine, a Chaos Space Marine, an Imperial Guardsmen and a Tyranid Gargoyle.

THANK YOU ALL.

Level 16
Again a good example how you wont get your requests.
1. Many models.
2. Not 100% secured that the project the models are for will ever be finished.
3. Its not even for your own project but for a project of "someone you know".
4. Of course anybody knows from birth what a Tyranid, how they look like and the difference between a Genestealer and a Termagant.

Level 3
da friend is ghost and his thread is called warhammer40k. He needs tyranids cept for carnifex and hormagaunt, and a space marine. everything else is optional. Minimum i guess would be: Termagant, Genestealer, SpaceMarine.

I love goblin timebombs!

Level 4
Your friend should totally request them himself then. Seriously, you are like girl guides. When the second troupe comes to my door trying to sell the same damn cookies, all it does is make me yell "I DIDN'T BUY IT THE FIRST TIME, WHY THE HELL WOULD I BUY IT NOW?".

Man, if some people spent the same amount of time learning to model that they do posting and monitoring rediculous requests... well, you get the idea... (hint, hint)

Status
Not open for further replies.