• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"type" of icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have noticed that some icons have to be visible. It is impossible to hide them or cover by others.

I found ability "Critical-strike" to have such icon that cannot be overcovered/covered by other icon. (also when icon in object editor is set to "NONE" - then appears green icon)

I did a series of tests and i still cant get rid of Critical-strike icon on my unit.
I tried to give a unit 7 icons to dont have any free space (units has 12 spaces for command buttons - 5 are used for attack/movement), and the i added Critical-strike. It overcover one place immediately. Also i tried to do this in reversed order, fisrt Critical-strike and then others icons....didn't work

so my question is, do icons have some kind of priority that determines which stays at the top?

- i hope this is related to triggers, otherwise sorry for wrong placed thread

Level 3
Hey man, im asking here....but you are right, what influences if icon appears or not?

by the way...Thank you for advice with a spell book...everything works great right now

Status
Not open for further replies.