• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skill with three effects problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I made this skill with three effects:

Level 1: +5 to damage, +25% attack range and 5% chance of 1.10 critical strike.
Level 2: +10 to damage, +50% attack range and 10% chance of 1.20 critical strike.
Level 3: +15 to damage, +75% attack range and 15% chance of 1.30 critical strike.

First I made a skill called "Spirit Blade" based on the Engineering Upgrade skill, it gives de +5,+10 and +15 damage and the upgrade to the critical strike.

Second I made thee skills called "Spirit Blade Critical", "Spirit Blade Critical (upgrade1)" and "Spirit Blade Critical (upgrade2)". This skills is upgraded using the "spirit blade" upgrades.

I also made an upgrade called Range Increase.

And the following trigger to united all:

Events
Unit - A unit Learns a skill
Conditions
(Learned hero skill) Equal to Spirit Blade
Actions
Player - Set the current reserch level of Range Increase to (Learned skill level) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
If ((Learned skill level) Equal to 1) then do (Unit - add Spirit Blade Critical to (triggering Unit)) else (do nothing)

My problem is than I only want to see the "Spirit Blade" skill and not the "Spirit Blade critical", so is there any way to hide this skill, or do all this in a diferent way.

Status
Not open for further replies.