• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tychus models located where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hi there. I believe this is editor related so you can ask future questions in the other forum. Anyway since I did that just few days ago, looking through the cinematic models. I'll be happy to tell you:

In the editor click 'File' click 'Dependencies', click 'add standard' tick campaign and it will load all the models and units from the campaign. There go to the Unit layer, choose 'Storymode' units and there you will see you can place all the models from the cinematics/inside hyperion including Tychus standing. You can see the previewer where the model is located once you use it in the editor.

Level 19
Hi,

Tychus's models are actually a blank model playing a preset animation for the campaign. It is availible in the editor, but if you got access to it, it would be of no use to you because it has no animations besides the campaign ones

Level 19
on vacation, sry so i cant do much but

C : ... / either Program Files or Documents / Starcraft 2 / Mods / LibertyCampaign.sc2mod

need a .sc2mod exporter tho.

Level 22
The .SC2Assets files are MPQs you don't need a browser specially with SC2assets extention to open them. That's where all is located.

But here they are, in the previewer in the editor go to:

Assets\StoryModeCharacters\SM_Marine01\SM_Marine01.m3 click 'export' .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.