• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Disappearing items in Galaxy Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Not sure if this was already posted, considering the amount of threads in this sub-forum, but here goes.

So, I'm trying to use a few models from the Hyperion on my map, but when I place them as an object on the map, they don't appear (i.e. cantina tables, mercenary laptop, armory vehicles, lots of stuff). I've tried adjusting the height of the map, and the objects, but nothing seems to help. Anyone know what the the problem is, or is it just a bug?

Level 4
There is no "Doodad" section to the Data Editor, but all doodads are actors so you need to make an actor for it, and simply set the "Editor Categories" Field to "Doodad Type : Structures" or whatnot so you can place it on the map.

(Dont forget to set the model to what you want it to be.)

Status
Not open for further replies.