• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Two Worlds Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
After just going through youtube i saw videos of the game Two Worlds 2, and now i am planning on getting it just because i'm in need of a new RPG.. I've heard that the first one was horrible, but the 2nd one is either Awesome or just as bad, but what are your thoughts? im gettin it for the ps3 so if there is a difference between the pc and PS3 version.. do tell :D

Level 4
I am playing it actively right now. My opinion?
BEST.
RPG.
EVAR.

I swear it, bears little to no resemblance to the first game. Combat is fantastic, story is a little bit cliche and the voice acting is average, but the freedom of the character development in any way you want is amazing. Warrior, mage, thief or ranger? Or all in one? Then, the graphics are beautiful and rich, and animations pwn Oblivion's '98 animation techniques. If you like games like Gothic or Oblivion, you'll LOVE TW2. Go play it. Yes, I effing hated the first game.

Level 4
Yeah, the guitar minigame is impossible, unless you're God. Or Chuck Norris.
Also a nice way to get tons of gold in TW2: Use the teleport to Bayan, go to the gambling table, bet on 1000 auras. If you win, go trough the portal, and then go back to Bayan again (which will autosave the game). When you lose at gambling, load the last portal save and - voila! Play again! I won OVER 9000 gold just by doing that.

Level 11
Alright.. after researching the game some more, and watching videos, and reading your guys comments.. i made my decision to totally by this game... Thanks guys! :D

Level 4
I am playing it on the PC, ask before you call someone a "consolefag"... -_-
Ofc I tried to normally save/load, but there was no load file for some reason... And transforming Hero into Chuck Norris in one stem is considered cheating for me.

Level 16
Great game personally I am having only one problem with it is the simple fact I do not have a wide enough screen for it so a lot of the game is cut off at the sides. :vw_death:

Though I do love how there is no invisible walls. It is something you never see in a lot of games but this is just pure awesome! I have yet to encounter an invisible wall yet and of course I have fallen off a bridge when I tried to throw a barrel off the side and ended up falling to my death.

Level 27
Well yeah, you can probably say that unfinished games sometimes give people more freedom that ones completely polished...
I mean back in TW1 I only disliked the ugly facial animations and kinda like lack of variety... that's it... oh, and balance too but I kinda enjoyed the fact that you can be too weak or too strong depending from used abilities...

Level 16
Oh ya. But the built in Widescreen is kind of odd for the game. Hell I can not play it because it is cut off at the sides because my TV is not wide enough and I do not experience that on any other games.

Level 4
I actually was going to purchase Two Worlds Two, however, critics bashed it pretty badly. I ended up purchasing Demon's Souls instead.

Apparently, the voice acting was... bad. Is this true?

The voice of the main character didn't change from the first game.

f07yut.jpg

However, voices of the other characters are... passable. The story is a bit generic (without that "a bit" part), but the world is fairly interesting to explore and the combat is fast and fluid.
And it's not so goddamn relentlessly, excruciatingly difficult as Demon's f*cking Souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.