• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

two story house with both floors walkable(possible?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was working on the upper floor of a house and it was my first time using raised invisible platforms to create a Floating(until I d add walls in so they would not floating)but I cant walk under it. is there a way or is it just to good to be true?

Last edited:
Level 2
I checked the TCX map it did have the sort of two floor I wanted since my map will be will be based from behind in nearly a first person sort of view but not quite

Hmm I could make a example map, when I got time.

+rep for you if you would be so kind ^^

Last edited:
Level 14
Ok I made a example map. Well I made it very fast just to show that it is possible. But if your map is bigger, you should make your own "system". Well hope this helped you abit.

Attachments

• DoSo.w3x
    18.6 KB · Views: 81
Level 2
nicely done Hanky +rep but in my map the second floor is intended to be another floor not just a platform of which you can jump off easily

Level 2
I was checking that map but it wont work on multilayer(or yet alone with 2 units)it hides the upper floor when you enter the building and when you enter the stairs its hides the bottom floor(so if one unit enters the the building why one is on top it just looks stupid)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.