• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Two Spells being cast at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
[Sloved] Two Spells being cast at the same time

Hello I'm new in this forum and want to ask a question:

I've two selfmade spells but when I cast one by clicking on it a other spell is casted to.
Could this be becouse I copied the on spell from the other?

Last edited:
Level 29

Attachments

• channel.PNG
    channel.PNG
    119 KB · Views: 168
Level 2
Sry for double posting, but pls can u help me again, becouse I've no idea how manage to change the tooltip of the channelspell for explicitly items.

How to do this I didn't found a action in the GUI interface that can handle this... Do i need to write this in code?

Sry for double posting, but pls can u help me again, becouse I've no idea how manage to change the tooltip of the channelspell for explicitly items.

How to do this I didn't found a action in the GUI interface that can handle this... Do i need to write this in code?
You can chance the tooltip of channel based spells in the same way you change the tooltip of ordinary spells: by simply going to the object editor and typing it in the tooltip data field.

Level 2
Ohuuu found it :ao:
No idea why i overlooked it the last time ^^

And yes you're right Wrda I accidentally wrote interface again(no idea why in hell I did).

Status
Not open for further replies.