• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Two editors open at same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Is there a way to open two editors at the same time? (for the purpose of transferring triggers / etc. when copying custom-spells). I have seen some advice, but it seems pretty dated and didn't work when I tried it (I'm using the sharpcraft editor)

Level 4
I tried this, it just opens another map, i am using the sharpcraft editor

Attachments

• doesnt work.png
    doesnt work.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
Level 11
All those maps should be open, just the editor shows one at a time.

We know you want to have two windows open next to each other for easy comparison/copy paste, but unfortunately that's not what blizz had in mind when making the editor. You might get some mileage out of opening it on two separate computers or one inside a virtual box or some sort, though that's only good for visual comparison and not copy/pasting anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.