1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Twisted Escape v2.15

Submitted by Sube2
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is a new Trick/Trap maze. It is protected and very difficult. Hope you like it!

the glowing Symbols on the map represent Traps. The Dark green patches represent safespots. There are a few ice levels without traps. But the maze is mostly a trap maze.

You will start with 1 continue, sorry but unlike most of my mazes, i didn't put secrets >.<. This map also.. sadly uses Terrain kill. Sorry I may make a version with regions but the terrain parts may be difficult. Locusts is used on this map so it is TFT, Hope you enjoy. Peace!
Contents

Twisted Escape v2.15 (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Hey man nice escape map, I like it. I also like your hard work in this map. Well, I will rate this map 8/10 because it is very interesting !! Man please keep good work !!! [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I...
  1. MasterHaosis: Hey man nice escape map, I like it. I also like your hard work in this map. Well, I will rate this map 8/10 because it is very interesting !! Man please keep good work !!!
    [ ] Map scanned of viruses
    [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see
    [ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
    [APPROVED]

2. Sube2

Sube2

Resources:
    Maps:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Masterhaosis, i fixed it Please don't reject me! I love you!
    (just kidding :) )

3. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well man map is no more rejected, you fixed description and there is no reason for rejecting your good map. it has what is need ot get aproved ! I can give you rep also for your maps