1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. And she's bought a stairway to heaven. The 6th Special Effect Contest Results are here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Twisted Meadows

Submitted by Dangerous
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
I have edit Blizzard Map TM. Then, I change every skill and hero. Have new BOSS and new item in my map. Hope you playing and like that. You will feel fun when you play this map. :) Thanks.

Keywords:
Melee Twist Meadow For Fun
Contents

Twisted Meadows (Map)

Reviews
[img][c] Date: 2011/Oct/17 18:31:03 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Rep Received: 0[c]Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Other: If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator, make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation If...
  1. [​IMG] Date: 2011/Oct/17 18:31:03
    Vengeancekael: VM // PM:
    Rep Received: 0
    Reasons:
    Lacking Description: Template

Other:
    If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator, make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation
    If you think the moderator's judging is unfair or you have overall complaints, make a thread here: Admin Contact
    Please read the rules thoroughly: Rules

Comment: This is altered melee.
    Also not a lot of changes. And you need to change the author to Blizzard Entertainment +Your Username

2. Dangerous

Dangerous

Resources:
    Resources:
    Testing