• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twisted Meadows Naga

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Twisted Meadows Naga (Map)

Level 3
It woulb be better if you´ll make it like this:

At the beginning of gaming to can type "Naga" or something else to change workers and mainbuilding to naga, if you make it like that, you can create ten more races all in one map, all with different terms, or you can make a window at the beginning of every game where you can choose your race:
Human, Orc, Undead, Nightelf, Naga, Burning Legion, Highelf, ChaosOrc, Tauren, Dwarf or any other people... That´s how I did it before a long time ago ;) So you made it wrong !!! Please fix it and your map will better :wink: I promise ...

-Elvorith

Level 1
Ten more races? No, it's suxx hard. Adding Naga is enough. But I thin that dea with typing "-naga" is good.

Level 1
Ten more races? No, it's suxx hard. Adding Naga is enough. But I thin that dea with typing "-naga" is good.