• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MTT: Twisted Meadows

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Soul Theft
mttbanner.jpg

archdruid.gif
bloodtemplar2.gif
plaguehunter3.gif
voodoopriest.gif
demolitionist.gif
underlord.gif

Hello, melee wc3 featuring 6 new heroes :) for full map pack and more details please visit http://wc.forelmashi.com/mtt

Credits

Silithid Underlord Model
Callahan

Archdruid Model
Dmitry Rommel

Voodoo Priest and Plague Hunter Models
Jigrael

Demolitionist Model
Rizz_Boomer

Blood Templar Model
Tenebis

Icons

Blizzard
Jigrael
Juice_F
Kazzo
Mr.Goblin
Ogre_Bob
Raihn

Models

Callahan
Champara Bros
DosDustin
JetFangInferno
PrMosquito
Shamanyouranus

Keywords:
melting the throne
Contents

MTT: Twisted Meadows (Map)

Reviews
07:51, 6th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 6
downloading then testing...
I can't find the words to describe this, i mean the heroes are just !@#$% perfect, all of their spells fit together, they even have a synergy with the race, there are absolutely no typos,IMO these heroes are way much better than blizzard's...5/5
I personally don't like grading a map on it's descriptions but this time yours deserve 5/5 for the website.
Suggestions:make a new terrain and please, since you are very talented, i believe you should make custom races instead of just heroes.(i can help you with that if you want it)
Final rating:9.5/10(-0.5 to incite you in making more changes to the gameplay:p)
Note:this is not a review, just a personal opinion

Last edited:

Bawbz

Hosted Project: SB
Level 13
If you go to the Web Site posted in the description, you can download the complete Map Pack which features a bunch of standard ladder maps plus some custom ones, all with the new heroes on them.

Site also has a rundown of all the heroes plus some videos and custom keys.