• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TwilightAscendant

Hello buddies. One of my fine model i guess. I wanted to create TwilightAscendant. I looked for textures ingame and only mtching enough were for the fire one perfectly so i made one. First version had custom mace, but it was not matching really... So i created Sword of the brotherhood, its custom mesh, it not w wow rip, if you look closely, you can see it yourself. All ingame used textures. ill release later sword itself as an attachment. Enjoy and give credits

Note: it doesnt have sksleton, because these types of guys dont really have flesh and bones as normal guts textures. Thats why it has only Decay animation.

See ya later

P.S: i might create other Ascendants later, but no promises.

Updated as suggested by Misha.
Updated as again as suggested Misha. Problems are mostly only in model programs and editors, ingame is all working and just fine.

Keywords:
Twilight Hammer, Deathwing, Creation, Abomination, Fire, Ascendant, Elite, Sword of the Brotherhood, WoW, Warcraft, World of Warcraft
Contents

TwilightAscendant (Model)

TwilightAscendant (Model)

Reviews
Misha 22nd Aug 2013 Moderator's Review: lol is it intended that his portrait goes 'blarg' on me? anyway, cool model c: but it really needs a decay bone animation and 'something' to 'decay' after the flesh, just so it doesn't die...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
22nd Aug 2013
Moderator's Review: lol is it intended that his portrait goes 'blarg' on me?

anyway, cool model c: but it really needs a decay bone animation and 'something' to 'decay' after the flesh, just so it doesn't die, decay, pop back up and sink again sloowly.. '~'

a lot of animations have the 'bone' geoset showing in them where isn't supposed to, and the stand animation is pretty glitchy, like unfinished or so

Edit by Kwaliti: Updated, approved.

17:24, 23rd Jan 2014
Deolrin: Added rating.

Great use of in-game textures, 5/5. I love when a model looks so completely different that even when it uses an over-used set of animations, I don't necessarily know which set of animations it uses until I play them. A lot of people get lazy and just do slight changes, to the point where one can easily recognize the model it was edited from.

For this one, the only reason I could tell it was either Arthur or Blademaster was because of it having one big sword in his hand. The actual mesh didn't hint towards either.