• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twilight of the Gods 3.2

Forsaken Presents...

cooltext125011425680295.png

cooltext125011904989414.png

The next morning, near the summit of Mount Hyjal.
night elves, orcs and humans meet to plan the defense of the top ...

Recall the great Battle of Mount Hyjal, now with 3 players

cooltext125012050369368.png]

This map centres on the conflict between the Scourge and Burning Legion against the Night Elves,Orcs and Humans during The Third War. The Alliance is weaker and less numerous than the undead,but must protect The World Tree at all costs. At their disposal are the various natural and arcane defenses that protect the World against the Legion.

cooltext125012238506957.png

216683-albums6217-picture66997.jpg

2l8ddzm.jpg

vi05g0.jpg

scyhc0.jpg

2ypatmr.jpg

cooltext125015153028472.png

- Model and skin
- New Skill
- New skills and models
- Fix some skill and skin
- New Model and Skin for Orcs
- Skill Fixed
- Victory Trigger Fixed
- Undead Skill,Model and Skin
- Preview Image Map.
- Skill Fixed
- Infernal with new model and new custom skill for thrall
- The cinematc of Jaina and Thrall fixed when them bases fall
- The semi heros become heros
- Add AI for Jaina's and Thrall's bases when put computer to player alone.
- The extra hero is now full heroes
- Waves of demons
- New spells for all heroes
- And more minor changes
- New Terrain
- More demons waves
- Hotkeys
- Spells' chages
- New model for Tyrande
- And minor changes

cooltext125015227229994.png

[/center]
icons
- By Paladon
- By -BerZeKeR-
- By 67chrome
- By Dan van Ohllus
- By Anachron
- By Naro
- By JollyD
- Gwen Stefani

models
- By BloodElf300
- By s4nji
- By Hexus
- By GreyArchon
- By Weep
- By inhuman89
- By donut3.5
- By bisnar13
- By WILLTHEALMIGHTY
- By NelsonLaj
- By eubz

skins
- By 67chrome
- NelsonLaj

Beta testers
- Micha17
- Yousef
- Useminename

Keywords:
Mount Hyjal, Twilight of the gods, Twilight, battle, defense, Forsaken
Contents

Twilight of the Gods 3.2 (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet [18:52, 2012/Nov/21] "Approved"
Level 7
@Vampir1991 These are probably the worst translations to English that I have ever seen outside of Google Translate. Also, according to your logic every single wc3 map in existence would have to pay Blizzard for using their world editor, their game engine, their models, their ideas...is that really what you want?

Level 2
Well..its nice map with units,cutom icons and custom models........But why did you made almost every unit in the undead and Demons have hero ARMOR?!?!?!?! it made the game almost impossible to complete with cheat

Level 18
Well..its nice map with units,cutom icons and custom models........But why did you made almost every unit in the undead and Demons have hero ARMOR?!?!?!?! it made the game almost impossible to complete with cheat
Agree older version is better and easier just played with my friend also u have remove advanced full share unit control make me can't save human workers from the enemies in the older versions i usually rescue them by building new Halls but they always go back to enemy base:goblin_boom:

Level 5
Well, i don't agree with u, this version is so better, and are easy, just know how to play, and use the correct tatics :p

Level 1
I know this is stupid but, I kind'a like the blood elves to be involved in this fight you know, blood elves side by side with night elves and humans side by side with the horde......Just a thought you know. If my chance would be rated in you doing my request, I'd say it will be like this: Chance of being approved: 2% I'm only 13 that's why I like it extraordinary hehe thanks! This reply is for the Twilight of the Gods...

Last edited:
Level 1
Hi Everyone! this is my request:

I know this is stupid but, I kind'a like the blood elves to be involved in this fight you know, blood elves side by side with night elves and humans side by side with the horde......Just a thought you know. If my chance would be rated in you doing my request, I'd say it will be like this: Chance of being approved: 2% I'm only 13 that's why I like it extraordinary hehe thanks!

Level 1
Needs to be Rebalanced Extremely

The problem i had while palying this map with two other friends was the every unit on the undead side had hero armor(Also the portal shouldnt had divine armor in my opinion.), also we only had 50 food for an army while the undead seemed like infinite please look at this.

Level 23
Well, i don't think so, for me hero armor make the gameplay more difficult and fun, the map can be win easily. The food, hmm, if all the player make the full army 50/50 if the 3 players, became a army of 150,a nd the peasent don't cost food for be produced, the reforces, don't have food too, so u can have more then 50 of food. Just know how to use the corretly defensive abilitly.

Level 23
Played this I am really impressed. I played as humans and night elves.
Not a horde fan here
. Anyway the huntress with Jaina still shows "Revive Warden". The text when reinforcement arrives spelled wrong. Jaina's blink is kinda OP, she is an archmage.But still 5/5! Good job.