• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Turret Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Well I did figure out that you can make it point toward the target when you cast abilitys. But it will be doing the attack animation, not spell. I made a dummy enemy right on top of the target and order the casting unit to attack the dummy unit. 2 second generic experation or however long the spell lasts on the dummy, dummy has lots of heath so doesn't die until time expires. Pretty simple. You probably already knew this...

Level 15
Whats a good SND for use with a huge cannon? I have the KINJ (infernalJuggernautAttack) which I'm using. Its to low, you can't hear it good. You can't stack them together can you? Or make it louder somehow without editing the sound? Do you know of a better sound to use? Not the seige tank, that one doesnt fit. There is so many to choose from and no easy way to preview them than trial and error.

Status
Not open for further replies.