• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Issues ! Please i need help asap !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I Recently downloaded 2 Model files from this site. The model files are used to edit ability art for the pocket factory move and summon bear move to make it so that the pocket factory makes a turret and the summon bear summons a mobile goblin turret. In the map i made with my hero it works but when i try to upload the hero to a dota template the models don't work. I go to my mobile turret unit art model file and it shows up as war3maplmported.goblinmobileturret.mdl and its custom even though i click import and .mdx file everytime it goes back to .mdl file and custom, PLEASE i need to know how to make the models work in the game, For some reason the models work in the map i imported them on originally and are .mdx files

Status
Not open for further replies.