• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tunnel Snakes Rule! (FO 3/NV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm wondering if people played/do play either Fallout 3 and New Vegas (since I never played the first two games, I'll just leave them out...) and what they thought of the two, specifically compared to one another.
IMO, both were pretty fun but I far preferred New Vegas because of the larger quantity and higher quality of the quests in the game. I found the experience far better; in FO3, you could, theoretically, spend hours exploring, but I personally found the nuclear wasteland to just not be worth any kind of exploration to be honest. As well as that, the New Vegas story and general setting had a hell of a lot more background and story in comparison to 3. Take Mr House and that kind of thing and compare it to the Brotherhood of Steel that was unoriginally slapped into the game in 3 and the New Vegas universe is just a lot better in that regard.

Soo, share your thoughts on such things, share your adventures in the wasteland and so on. :- )

Status
Not open for further replies.