• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trouble model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I've got another trouble model. This time it's a tank. Here is the DL-link. The problems are 2. The first one is that whenever i re-open it, the chains ''move'' while they're supposed to be moving only in the walk anims. Occasionally, when i fix it, it works afterwards, but whenever i save and re-open it, the problem is present again. They either move at every anim, or at no anim.
The second problem is a minor white ''blinking'' at the chains whenever they move. Please, i need help before i upload it. :vw_sad:

The texture animations has a bug in magos, you need to save your model in mdl, then open it in notepad, and search the material that need the animation, for example:
Material {
Layer {
FilterMode Additive,
static TextureID 0,
TwoSided,
}
}

You need to add TVertexAnimId and the texture animation ID, this starts from 0.

Material {
Layer {
FilterMode Additive,
static TextureID 0,
TwoSided,
TVertexAnimId 0,
}
}

After that, convert the model using this tool.

Anyway, I fix the model for you.

Attachments

• Armadillo.mdx
    52.4 KB · Views: 57
The texture animations has a bug in magos, you need to save your model in mdl, then open it in notepad, and search the material that need the animation, for example:

You need to add TVertexAnimId and the texture animation ID, this starts from 0.

After that, convert the model using this tool.

Anyway, I fix the model for you.
Oh, O.K. Thanks a lot for the info and fixing it! Is it O.K. for you, if i upload it? Don't worry, i will mention you and your help. :ogre_haosis:

Status
Not open for further replies.