• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
made an animation transfer with the OinkerWinkle tool and I gave the Dryad animation on the Keeper of the Grove but the problem is that whenever the keeper move,attack,stand there is a sort of levitating wines in front of him.

If someone could tell me how to arrange this easily
I'd like it

Thanks in advance

-Vini

Level 3
the problem is that there is a lot of meshes like the vines and leaves and they where only ushed in few anims like the spell anim, how to solve the problem: simply delete the vines and leave meshes (find the meshes in the wc3 wiever)

hope that works :D

Level 17
Black_Gobbo-dk said:
oh sorry i forgot that you dont have all Oinkerwinkles tools
http://oinkerwinkle.com/tools/download.html
and then you download the Vertex modifier
and here link to remove weapon:
http://oinkerwinkle.com/tools/tutorialweaponremoval.html

I suppose that could be a solution in this case... only, don't delete the ENTIRE geoset you want to remove, or you will experience more problems with the animations. Try one of these two options:
1)Select and delete everything but a triangle, and then use the snap function to hide it.
2)Change the geoset material to Additive, and then modify the uvwmap so that it use a completely black spot of the texture. This should make it completely invisible.

Level 6
Vini said:
made an animation transfer with the OinkerWinkle tool and I gave the Dryad animation on the Keeper of the Grove but the problem is that whenever the keeper move,attack,stand there is a sort of levitating wines in front of him.

If someone could tell me how to arrange this easily
I'd like it

Thanks in advance

-Vini
Not all the bones on the dryad match the KotG, make sure you name the bones on your Dryad correctly before transferring animations.

Also there's some useless Events the KotG might have that you need to remove most likely aswell in notepad.

Status
Not open for further replies.