• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Tracking

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
A highly edited picture of my own eye into a fancy looking icon.
Excellent for upgrades, abillities and passive abillities, especially to apply to the Berserk Troll Headhunter.

The original idea behind this was to make a toggable ability for the Berserk Troll called 'Tracking'. It would be similarly used like the Defend abillity, but providing a sight radius bonus, true sight and a critical strike chance instead, at the cost of taking extra damage and movement speed decrease.

Feel free to use this without asking and however you like.

Credit: All I ask for is a quick @ mention of my hive user page and optionally, my discord name + user tag (Sapprine#2471).

No extensive special thanks or credit list required, the quick mention is more than enough.
Contents

Troll Tracking (Icon)

Troll Tracking off (Icon)

Reviews
San
San
This "icon" looks grainy, covered with filters and unpolished, not to mention it hardly fits into Warcraft at all. If you actually have the passion to make something and submit them here, I suggest you to check the tutorials and learn to paint your...

San

San

Level 32
This "icon" looks grainy, covered with filters and unpolished, not to mention it hardly fits into Warcraft at all.
If you actually have the passion to make something and submit them here, I suggest you to check the tutorials and learn to paint your own work instead of playing with image manipulation.
I will put this into the substandard, feel free to ask anything, use the Admin Contact if needed.