• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

who

who

Level 2
Can you guys help me with my map I'm making? I need these triggers and I've seen people posting triggers without telling the variables, so please if there is a variable needed, please post what variable settings it is.

Triggers I need:

-How to make multiboard having player names and everytime they kill an enemy unit adds 1 score and killing an enemy boss adds 5
-How to make the bought spell into a skill
-How to make a timer for every wave
-How to make a timer until the next wave comes
-How to detect if all units in that wave is dead which will start the timer for the next wave

Level 23
If you don't know anything, take a look at the http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorials/
Otherwise just play around with the TriggerEditor. God.
Before any help existed we also did that and didn't wait for someone to help us.
if you don't know anything about triggers, either read a basic tutorial or open the damn editor and start trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
If you don't know anything and are some lazy fuck, take a look at the http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorials/
Otherwise just play around with the TriggerEditor. God.
Before any help existed we also did that and didn't wait for someone to help us.
if you don't know anything about triggers, either read a basic tutorial or open the damn editor and start trying shit.

You have a bad mouth. While I agree with what your saying, cut the ----.

People won't do your triggers for you, kid. The best way to do what you have said is to learn how to do it yourself! If you don't understand, look at some tutorials in the link that ^ posted. If your completely confused on how to do it, ask for someone to explain. If you have a bug, THAN you post here (well, at the triggers & scripts section) but dont just come out and ask for people to do your work for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 33
Experience in the best teacher, well at least you learnt it for real rather than waiting to be spoonfed.

Don't take this as negative comments, instead try to build your own strength and try basic things yourself

Offtopic: What ? Motivation Thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.