• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Triggered Explosive V 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a small MUI spell I've made. You simply use your Plant C4 ability to plant a C4, then the spell will be converted into another spell which lets you explode the C4, then you will be able to repeat! The ability is only 2 triggers and very changeble using values inside the object editor! Enjoy!
Comment and Rate!!!

Keywords:
Explosive,C4,Plant,Plant C4,Kaboom,Explosion,Mine,Hidden,Triggered,Triggered Explosive,Stealth,Special.
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
12:52, 19th Oct 2010 TriggerHappy: You should be using hashtables instead of custom value. Regardless, the spell can only be casted 8191 times before it doesn't function anymore, because you have no recycling. The spell also leaks and is too...

M

12:52, 19th Oct 2010
TriggerHappy:

You should be using hashtables instead of custom value. Regardless, the spell can only be casted 8191 times before it doesn't function anymore, because you have no recycling. The spell also leaks and is too simple to be accepted here.

Level 12
i found no leak's.
(My vision about spell)
5/5 : To your peasant spam xD
3/5 : Effects
5/5 : Trigger (Simple but Useful)
5/4 : Total
========================
Man Show your Triggers in description, all right?
Cya Bro. ^^

Vote for +Rep