• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger with destructibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello! I'm making a terrain:

An road, has a bridge, crossing the bridge the road makes a curve and passes underneath the bridge. The bridge is a model and used several invisible platform high up to the player to cross the bridge. Before arriving at the bridge, I created a region that creates the invisible platform on the bridge, and after the bridge created another region that deletes the invisible platform for player pass underneath.

I would like to know how can I do for the first trigger create the invisible platform with the height that I chose?

And how i rotate with angle the invisible platform? D:

Sorry my bad english T.T

Level 25
Use two different bridges.

Both have the same model size, except one has no pathmap, and the other has a regular bridge pathmap and has "walkable" set to true.

When the unit crosses over the bridge and is about to walk underneath it, you remove the walkable bridge and put the pathless bridge in its place.

It should be seamless.

Just bear in mind that this will only work for ONE unit.

A system for multiple units going over and under the bridge at the same time is both complex and quirky.

Level 4
Oh, Nice idea! The map has a advanced pet system, and the pet is absoluty in the game, he walk very close of the hero, if i use two different bridges and the pet walk very close of hero, will work it? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.