• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Invisible Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey guys,

I've been working on this for the past 3 hours and i finally decided i needed some help. I am trying to make an invisible bridge that people can go over and under. I can do one or the other but i cant seem to do both. So far ive tried making a bridge that goes across but then they cant go under. Another method i tried was making a lot of invisible platforms going from one end of the cliff to the other. I tried messing around with the invisible platform but that wasnt working either.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
bb

Level 21
It's not possible to make units go both over and under a bridge...

Some people solve this by making a trigger that moves a unit from 1 side of the bridge instantly to the other side... pretty lame solution if you ask me, but the best you can do if you really need such a *bridge*.

Status
Not open for further replies.