• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Spell Trigger Template Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello Hive!, i created this tread because i want a list of basic spells trigger template but with a tutorial like explain.

The thing is i want to learn how to triggering spell , but i cant find a tutorial of that spells, then i want the next spell trigger but in the easy way and if you can a explain to edit it, or a link with a tutorial of the spell:

*** Missile spell with aim (image 1)

*** Shockwave triggered (image 2)

*** Smoke Bomb AoE (like dota, smoke for all heroes) (image 3)

*** Missile spell but with 2 or 3 or more missile goind in diferente angle (image4) (this spell with aim a with no aim)

*** Random passive or active spell triggered (like a critical strike , and when the spell active start a effect) specified the random percentage system spell (image5)

9av6mf.png

Thanks a lot for the help, is there is someone can help me in spanish for learning warcraft 3 triggering and you can contact me i will apreciate , or en english i can talk to, Good Day sorry for sucking english

Status
Not open for further replies.