• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stacking Integer Simple Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i need a template for this trigger..

eg.. a unit cast a spell, it obtain 1 point after it cast the spell, max point is 5..
this point can be use for activating other spell or adding dmg for other spell.. stored point will be gone after it has been used..

i know this is simple.. but i'm not a trigger guy.. i'm more to 3D..

bump

bump

bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 9
Okay I will do this... just w8

EDIT:
Check it....

many thanks! i'll try to understand the trigger :) +rep

edit

attachment.php

:( when i cast the ability for the first time, it shows nothing, but then i use another hero to cast, still nothing, when i recast on the second hero, it count as 2 2 (so it also add 1 point to the first caster)..i need the points to be stored for each unit individually :(.. and if possible, can someone add the usage of this point.. how to use it.. when the caster cast thunderclap with 5 points, it will deal extra damage.. and then the points will be reset to 0..

Attachments

• haaaa.jpg
    haaaa.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.