• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(trigger) How to do add pulverize damage to item?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello. in much time i am trying to solve one problem, how to do pulverize damage or add pulverize to item so can someone help me with it? Triggered pulverize

Level 12
This is wierd, it's not working. I remember having it on some of my maps in the earlier versions thought. And it worked.

Anyway, since I couldn't get it work with just object editor, I made an Pulverize trigger for you. There some notes tho:

You should not use "A unit is attacked as event" it's better to download Damage Engine 5.7.1.1, its a DDS (Damage detection system) And use "Damage event becomes equal to 1" as the event.

• Pulverize
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • ((Attacking unit) has an item of type Claws of Attack +15) Equal to True
      • ((Triggering unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Attacking unit)).) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set VariableSet Roll = (Random integer number between 1 and 100)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Roll Less than or equal to 25
        • Then - Actions
          • Set VariableSet Attacker = (Attacking unit)
          • Set VariableSet Damage = 125.00
          • Set VariableSet Loc = (Position of Attacker)
          • Set VariableSet AoE = 300.00
          • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within AoE of Loc.) and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                • If - Conditions
                  • ((Picked unit) is A structure) Equal to False
                  • ((Picked unit) is alive) Equal to True
                  • ((Picked unit) is Mechanical) Equal to False
                  • ((Picked unit) is invulnerable) Equal to False
                  • ((Picked unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of Attacker).) Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set VariableSet Target = (Picked unit)
                  • Animation - Play Attacker's slam animation
                  • Unit - Cause Attacker to damage Target, dealing Damage damage of attack type Normal and damage type Normal
                  • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of Target using Objects\Spawnmodels\Undead\ImpaleTargetDust\ImpaleTargetDust.mdl
                  • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
                • Else - Actions
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Loc)
        • Else - Actions

Level 19
I got it to work with object editor but since you asked for a triggered pulverize I didnt bother to post.

I used Pulverize (Neutral hostile) standard ability.
I added the ability to an item.

Finished.

I dont know why there is an issue for you guys. Perheps there is some issue with creating it as a custom ability or using the Pulverize from tauren?

Although I think using dds is much better.

Last edited:
Level 12
I got it to work with object editor but since you asked for a triggered pulverize I didnt bother to post.

I used Pulverize (Neutral hostile) standard ability.
I added the ability to an item.

Finished.

I dont know why there is an issue for you guys. Perheps there is some issue with creating it as a custom ability or using the Pulverize from tauren?

Although I think using dds is much better.

It's probably, because of the tauren pulverize. Still wierd tho. :D

Level 2
but there is one more proble too i don't know how to do all this triggers (some triggers i can do). Can you give me a vJass code or copy that triggers and send in comments? ama like starter in creating warcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.