• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] How do I give a buff via Pulverize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey.

How do I give a buff via Pulverize?

I tried but it just doesn't give. I would like to make whatever buff to enemies around when pulverize is cast.

I need that for an ability I'm going to make. I have attached a map to the original post.

Rep and credits will be given to the helper.

Attachments

• PULVERIZE.w3x
    16.5 KB · Views: 46
Level 37
You could trigger it.

Create custom ability based on channel. Make it not visible, give it some follow through time.

Use the event of Unit is attacked. Randomize the chance. Order the attacking unit cast the custom Pulverize. Trigger the ability and time it right to make the effect and damage, create dummies to cast the buff.

I can do this ability tomorrow if needed.

Level 37
As promised, here is the ability:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=m4myzn

The chance here is 25%
  • (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to 25
Use order string of the ability here:
  • Custom script: call IssueImmediateOrder(GetAttacker() , "channel")
This is the time after which damage is dealt
  • Hashtable - Save 0.78 as (Key time) of Phandle in Phash
Change AoE and allowed targets here:
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 200.00 of PPoint matching ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is A ground unit) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Picked unit))) Equal to True)))) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Unit - Cause PUnit to damage (Picked unit), dealing 50.00 damage of attack type Siege and damage type Normal
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for Neutral Passive at PPoint facing Default building facing degrees
      • Custom script: call IssueTargetOrder(bj_lastCreatedUnit , "slow" , GetEnumUnit())
Change damage here:
  • Unit - Cause PUnit to damage (Picked unit), dealing 50.00 damage of attack type Siege and damage type Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.