• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Spell] Add Pulverize to new unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, I got a problem with this infamous spell. I changed the model of the "Tauren" with "Ancient Sasquatch", making a new custom unit, and I would know a way to make "Pulverize" work, because now it's not. I was looking in the forums but couldn't find something useful for my problem. I would love to know what I need and if maybe the animation of this type of attack can be attached to a different one from my new model unit (like the attack stomp it already has), thanks!

Level 21
changing the model should not affect the casting of the spell, just the animations. to set that right try this - create a custom spell based on pulverize and switch the name of the animation to whatever the animation is called for the Ancient Sasquatch (spell slam I think). If that doesn't work I would try changing the model animation name. I know how to do pretty much 0 when it comes to models, but to do this - you just open the model in magos's model editor (available in the tools section), go to the sequence manager and rematch the animation that you like to fit whatever it is called for the tauren.

good luck!

Level 2
Hi, ty for your answer.
I already tried with the custom spell and changing the animation-name adding 2 strings with "attack" and "slam". It does not work the unit still does not play the animation and does not do the area dmg attack. I will try to add a target animation to see if it does something and set 100 % probability and a lot dmg so I can see if it works.
About the magos model editor, I don't know if I can use it, I am on the reforged version.
Ty anyway! +rep

Edit: I tried, it plays the sound animation, but I discovered that the ancient sasquatch has 3 animations for the attack, and attack slam has a copy, but the names are mixed up, so the attack animation has the name attack slam and not only attack. so I will try with triggers to remove the extra animations
Ender Wiggins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.