• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Creating this trigger right...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I currently am having problems with a bunch of triggered spells but these are the hardest.

A trigger that when a unit comes close enough to lets say dummy unit(mobile) the dummy unit is then killed and deals damage with the colliding unit(the first if there are multiple)

also i was wondering if anyone can help me out to make a passive caster knockback( Just like pulverize, deals damage and knocks back) using Paladons knockback system.

Both in Gui because i dont quite get the hang of Jass yet but im learning :thumbs_up:

Level 5
I currently am having problems with a bunch of triggered spells but these are the hardest.

A trigger that when a unit comes close enough to lets say dummy unit(mobile) the dummy unit is then killed and deals damage with the colliding unit(the first if there are multiple)

also i was wondering if anyone can help me out to make a passive caster knockback( Just like pulverize, deals damage and knocks back) using Paladons knockback system.

Both in Gui because i dont quite get the hang of Jass yet but im learning :thumbs_up:

i dont know about paladaon's knockback buy I have a knockback my self in GUI, just little tweaking and it will work AOE. If u wnt I will lend it to you. I can also try make the first one.

Last edited:
Level 5
The knockback is in rasengan.

I'll try make your skill tommorow, if it's ok for you becoz it's already 12pm here ^^

Attachments

• a.w3x
    645.1 KB · Views: 45
Level 7
ok i can wait, i already tried tinkering there and for some unknown reason my map crashed and got deleted :(.
So im asking people more well versed with the spell itself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.